Tuesday, September 17, 2013


LOOKING FOR A BEST FRIEND

Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down id like to take a minute just sit right there ill tell you how i ended up needing to find a best friend. The little town i live in doesn't exactly have a lot of people to choose from to be my perfect best friend and there are a lot of characteristics that i would like in a best friend. i need my best friend to be at least 5'4-6'2 they can be either male or female. i need my best friend to live near me so that we can hang out all the time. i also need my best friend to either be in my grade or one year younger or a year or two older just so i know that they are mature enough to handle being someones best friend. another quality that i look for in a friend is someone who is friendly loyal and has a good sense of humor but knows how to  be serious at the same time. I need my best friend to be somewhat intelligent and know how to problem solve. i need a best friend who knows how to make me feel better when im sad hurt or angry. What i look for in a best friend is the quality of forgiveness so that if i ever do anything wrong they will forgive me. Now to me this is not an unrealistic expectation. if you know of anyone that fits these qualitys you can reach me at 555-555-555 or at my email: needabestfriend@bestfriend.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment